So I’ve been collecting links for a long time, since 1995, my original links page still lives, but I created a specialized one for painting advice and I’ve also put a lot of work into the collecting the links in my sidebar. I’ve been doing some Googling for tutorials and advice and a lot of what is coming up at the top of the Google results isn’t the best stuff, so here are ten links I recommend checking out ASAP. All will help you with your painting, modeling, or just provide inspiration.
They aren’t ranked, ten is just the magic number picked by David Letterman.
- Blood and Gore using Tamiya Clear Red
- Rust Effects the Orky Way
- Painting Realistic Flames
- Preparing and Cleaning your Model
- Painting Rust and Battle Damage
- Making ‘Arab’ buildings
- From the Warp’s Tips and Tutorial Collection
- Massive Voodoo’s Tutorial Collection
- Trench Making Tutorial
- Sidney Roundwood’s Trench Terrain
I’m not sure in 2020 they all work, but I edited all my old blog posts to improve the taxonomy.